Tuesday, August 27

Pizza & Wine Pairing


























This weekend we decided to try something new, we got a group of friends together and headed off to Mulderbosch for a Pizza & Wine Pairing. Not quite the expected norm of mixing wine with cheese is it? But never the less, it is good!

This sounded to me like the best thing ever, I love pizza, and I love my wine, how can this not work? Yet I was a bit skeptical at first thinking that this is just a story for being funny with random combinations and how can so many different flavors bring out the taste of the wine, but my mind was quickly changed. To be clear, I am not a wine expert at all but this was definitely a learning experience for me...

What really made this experience fun was that all of us had different opinions on how the wine worked with the pizza, which was fun to hear all the different views. It's cool because sometimes the combinations have the complete different effect to what you are expecting but that was all part of the fun.

Definitely another thing I would recommend to anyone in the area!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment